01. Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go
02. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
03. Don’t rely on anything/anyone but Allah for your happiness. . . . People and things will come and go. . . . Allah will always remain
04. If people hate you, don’t be worried. Because haters are people who hate the ones they can’t be.
05. I want to call you back and say, how could you do this me? How could you do this to anyone?
06. I know it’s hard, it’s hard for me too! But you gotta do it for yourself. Just do it.
07. Walking alone is not difficult…But when we walked a mile with someone then…coming back alone is difficult
08. If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners
because you represent yourself, not other
09. There are three types of people in the world. The first type of person makes things happen. The second type of person watches things happen, and the third type of person wonders what happened
10. Is it useful to believe that “I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand” while in a relationship?
11. Am Responsible For What I Say, Not What You Understand.